- This event has passed.
Stata Training in ABUJA – Click to View
January 10 - January 19
Stata training comes with powerful features for data cleaning, analysis and visualizations. This training helps you learn cutting-edge data analytics skills for exploring datasets, forecasting and drawing out useful insights to make you a professional data analyst or take on the job of a data analyst in various sectors.
BASIC TO INTERMEDIATE COURSE
Module 1: Data Entry, Cleaning and Manipulation
- Defining and labelling data and variables
- Creating, transforming, recoding variables
- Generating new variables
- Data Entry, Exploring, modification.
- Transferring data to/from Stata
- Merging and Appending Stata data files (e.g. Excel, SPSS )
Module 2: Introduction to Programming in STATA
- Introduction and working with STATA Do-File
- Introduction and working with STATA Log File
Module 3: Stata Graphics
- Basic to Advance Data Visualization in STATA
- Customizing Graphs in STATA
- Exporting STATA graph to external sources
Module 4: Data Analysis, Diagnostic Tests and Result Interpretation
- Frequency Analysis
- Cross Tabulation
- Analysis of Variance
- Regression analysis
- Diagnostic Tests
Module 5: Survey Data Analysis in STATA
- Introduction to Survey Data Analysis in STATA
- Applied Survey Data Analysis using STATA
ADVANCED LEVEL COURSE
Module 6: Panel Data Analysis in STATA
Introduction to Panel Data Descriptive
Introduction to Panel Data Dynamics
Linear Panel Estimator
Fixed and Random Effects
Non-Linear Panel Data Estimator
Module 7: Survival Data Analysis in STATA
Introduction to Survival Analysis
Descriptive Statistics of Survival Data
Cox Proportional Hazards Model
Cox Model and Diagnostics
Module 8: Time Series Forecasting and Binary/Multinomial Regression
Time Series Analysis and Forecasting in Stata
Monte Carlo Simulation
COURSE FEE: N45,000 (Basic to Intermediate Course)
COURSE FEE: N45,000 (Advanced Level Course)
NOTE THE TRAINING DATES
Basic to Intermediate Course – Jan 10th, 11th & 12th (10 am each day & 1 pm on Sunday).
Advanced Level Course – Jan 17th, 18th & 19th (10 am each day & 1 pm on Sunday).
– Certification from DataLab
– Latest STATA Software Installation and other quality training resources
– 2 Months Post Training Support.
To inquire about this course, contact:
Tel: 08139608388, 08038518576.
This form is disabled.