Data Science Training in Lagos and Abuja
Data Science Training in Lagos and Abuja focuses on data science and machine learning with R programming or Python language (base on your track of choice). It is a practical highly intensive and rigorous training that will introduce you to data management, analysis and machine learning. At the end of the internship, you would have mastered how to work with data and machine learning algorithms in R or Python (base on your track of choice).
COURSE CONTENT FOR R PROGRAMMING TRACK
- Introduction to R Studio and Datasets Manipulation (Applicable to all Tracks).
- Simple to Complex Data Wrangling in R
- Descriptive Statistical Analysis and Preliminary Tests using R Programming Techniques.
- Simple to Complex Data Visualization using R Programming Graphics E.g for producing high-quality BoxPlot, BarCharts, ScatterPlot, LinePlot, Barplots, Histogram, DotPlot e.t.c
- Creating Beautiful Publication-Ready graphs and plots using R Packages.
- Understanding Machine Learning with R
- Preprocessing Data for Machine Learning i.e encoding and data type transformation.
- Applied Machine learning with R (Classification and Regression Machine Learning Models).
- Communication R Data Insights.
COURSE CONTENT FOR PYTHON PROGRAMMING TRACK
In this practical, hands-on course, learn how to use the versatile Python programming for data preparation, data munging, data visualization, and predictive analytics.
- Introduction to Python Programming and Data Manipulation – (Applicable to all Tracks)
- Getting started with Jupyter Notebooks.
- Introduction to NumPy, Panda, Scikit-Learn and other python libraries.
- Visualizing data in python with Matplotlib: basic charts, time series, and statistical plots.
- Data Cleaning in Python.
- Preprocessing data for machine learning: treating missing values and data transformation.
- Image Recognition using Python Machine Learning.
- Building Classification Model with Scikit-Learn in Python.
- Building Clustering Model with Scikit-Learn in Python.
- Capstone Projects using Python to solve real-world problems.