Data Analytics Training with STATA
February 21 @ 10:00 am - February 23 @ 4:00 pmN45000
Data analytics training with Stata utilizes the comprehensive and powerful features of STATA for data cleaning, analysis, and interactive visualizations. STATA is widely used in the activities of NGOs that require data management and analysis and can be deployed for all ranges of statistical analysis and interpretation.
Participants will be introduced to the use of STATA software for processing and analyzing quantitative data. This training will help them learn cutting-edge data analytics skills for exploring datasets, forecasting and drawing out useful insights to make them professional data analysts or take on the job of a data analyst in NGOs or other sectors.
Level: Basic to Intermediate
Module 1: Data Entry, Cleaning and Manipulation
- Defining and labeling data and variables
- Creating, transforming, recoding variables
- Generating new variables
- Data Entry, Exploring, modification.
- Transferring data to/from Stata
- Merging and Appending Stata data files
Module 2: Introduction to Programming in STATA
- Introduction and working with STATA Do-File
- Introduction and working with STATA Log File
Module 3: Stata Graphics
- Basic to Advance Data Visualization in STATA
- Customizing Graphs in STATA
- Exporting STATA graph to external sources
Module 4: Data Analysis, Diagnostic Tests and Result Interpretation
- Frequency Analysis
- Cross Tabulation
- Analysis of Variance
- Regression analysis
- Diagnostic Tests
Module 5: Survey Data Analysis in STATA
- Introduction to Survey Data Analysis in STATA
- Applied Survey Data Analysis using STATA
PLEASE NOTE THE TRAINING DATES
Feb 21st to 23rd (10 am Friday, Saturday & 1 pm on Sunday).
– Certification from DataLab
– Latest STATA Software Installation and other quality training resources
– 2 Months Post Training Support
– Top Trainer with extensive experience working on international projects
– Very Conducive Learning Environment and Refreshments
Each Participant should come with a laptop and have a functional email address.
To inquire about this course, contact:
Tel: 08139608388, 08038518576.
REGISTER BELOW. PAYMENT WILL BE PROCESSED IMMEDIATELY.