Data Analytics Training in Abuja (Weekend Program)
June 9 - October 28NGN200000
Data Analytics Training in Abuja weekend program uses a hybrid learning approach. You will have an online mid-week class ONCE every week and have a full practical session on Weekends (Saturdays) in our office in Abuja, Nigeria. Interns will have face-to-face interactions with their instructors on Saturdays for practicals. You will have access to our network of overseas mentors and be trained with internationally sourced resources to train you both for local and international job opportunities.
What you will Gain from the Data Analytics Training with us
- Data Analytics Project Work Portfolio and Certificate
- Skills needed to generate valuable insights from data
- Ability to Map business problems and build innovative data solutions
- Best and World-Class Teaching Resources online and offline
- Weekend Access to our state-of-the-art books
- Weekend Class with Face-to-Face interaction with your instructor to solidify your learning
- One-on-0ne Mentorship from our Mentors Overseas.
- Abundant Support Sessions every week to solve your problems one-on-one.
- Opportunity to work with our in-house team to gain valuable work experience.
Tools you will learn on this Program:
Python and Application Programming
You will learn to understand decision support systems using data insights. You will work your way up from learning to code, and application development to leveraging data to automate decision-making processes across various industries and fully understand the end-to-end process of it.
|Statistics for Data Science|
|Git and GitHub for Version Control|
|Data Types, Arithmetic Operations, Python Lists, and List Comprehension|
|Conditional Statements (If Else, Elif, For Loops and While Loops)|
|Python Function Basics to Advanced|
|Building and Deploying your First Python Application|
|Working with Numpy|
|Working with Pandas 1 & 2|
|Data Quality Assessment, Cleaning, Transformation and Reduction 1 & 2|
|Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA)|
|Reading Data from SQL Databases using Python|
|Data Science in Industries|
|Introduction to Machine Learning and Machine Learning Algorithms|
|Introduction to Deep Learning and Advances in Deep Learning|
|Machine Learning with Regression|
|Machine Learning with Classification|
|Time Series Modeling|
|Final Industry Project|
Data Analytics with R helps you gain expertise in statistical analysis and machine learning algorithms using R. You will learn the concepts of programming, data cleaning, data analysis, and building machine learning for prediction using R. You will also solve real-life problems with R relevant to the workplace.
- Introduction to R and R Studio
- Data Wrangling with R Part 1 & 2
- Statistical and Exploratory Data Analysis in R
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Machine Learning with Classification in R
- Machine Learning with Regression in R
- Practical Projects using Machine Learning Regression in R
- Practical Projects using Machine Learning Classification in R
- Practical Projects using Machine Learning Clustering in R
Database Operations with SQL
SQL is the language of databases. This course will equip you with practical skills in working with a popular database. You will learn how to query the database, extract data and transform data for further analysis.
- Introduction to Relational Database Management System
- Hands-on MySQL Database
- Creating SQL Database
- Grouping and Summarizing Data with SQL
- Using SQL to Select Data from More Than One Table
- Grouping and Summarizing Data with SQL
- Joining SQL Tables
- Managing SQL Tables
- Using SQL Views
- Using SQL Sub-Queries
- Using SQL to Insert Data
- Using SQL to Update Data
- Using SQL to Delete Data
- Using SQL Transactions
DATA VISUALIZATION WITH MICROSOFT POWER BI
You would master Power BI to design a fully interactive dashboard and gain powerful insights from data visualizations. You will master Basic to Advanced Power BI to become a business intelligence expert.
- Introduction to Power BI for Decision Intelligence.
- Data Preprocessing and Transformation in Power BI.
- Introduction to Relationships and Model.
- More on Data Preprocessing and Transformation.
- Introduction to DAX, measures and calculated columns.
- Creating Data Intelligent Visualization Reports and Dashboards.
SCHEDULE: Wednesday (Online, 8 pm – 10 pm) and Saturday (Physical Class, 10 am – 3 pm in our office in Abuja).
PROGRAM DURATION: 4 Months
PROGRAM FEE: N200,000 (Payable in Full or in two Equal Instalments)
LOCATION: ABUJA, NIGERIA