- This event has passed.
Data Analysis Training in Lagos (IBM SPSS)
July 12 - July 13N40000
Data analysis training in Lagos (using IBM SPSS) will expose you to professional and top-notch sessions of learning how to analyze and visualize data using the versatile IBM SPSS software.
Data analysis training schedule using IBM SPSS is as follows:
Module 1: Introduction to SPSS Interface and Statistics
- Data Mining From External Sources
- Data Preparation in SPSS: Data Cleaning and Manipulation
- Basic Descriptive Analysis in SPSS
- SPSS Data Preparation Hands-on Practical Session 1
Module 2: Introduction to SPSS syntax Programming
- Writing SPSS syntax programming
- Using SPSS syntax programming for data preparation
- SPSS Syntax Programming Practical Session 2
Module 3: Practical Data Analysis: Inferential Statistics and Statistical Tests
- Introduction to hypothesis testing
- Types of hypotheses
- Independent Sample t-test and Paired Sample t-test.
- Chi-square test for testing association between attributes
- Test on the comparison between two groups
- Parametric tests
- One-way and Two-way ANOVA.
- SPSS Data Analysis Hands-on Practical Session 3
Module 4: Practical Data Analysis: Correlation and Regression Analysis
- Correlation Analysis
- Simple Linear and Logistic Regression Model/Impact Analysis
- Diagnostics of the regression model: the assumption of normality, confidence intervals, testing parameters, test for goodness of fit
- SPSS Data Analysis Hands-on Practical Session 4
Module 5: Data Visualization in SPSS
- Basic to Complex Data Visualization in SPSS
- Customizing Graphs in SPSS
- Interpreting and Exporting SPSS graph
- SPSS Data Visualization Hands-on Practical 5
Module 6: Capstone Projects
You would be guided through real-life datasets to perform exploratory data analysis using SPSS and draw out useful insights.
Training Fee Include:
– Course attendance and Certificate.
– SPSS Software Installation and other quality training resources.
– Access to 10% Discount when you take another course.
– 3 Months Post Training Support.
REGISTER FOR THE LAGOS TRAINING BELOW
Contact/Inquiries on this course or subsequent training:
Kindly Call: 08139608388, 08038518576.