Business Data Analytics Training
July 3 @ 10:00 am - July 5 @ 5:00 pmN40000
Business Data Analytics training will equip entrepreneurs and business leaders with the skill to harness the power of data science for business innovation, customer acquisition and retention.
Business data analytics training will focus on the application of data science to business and how participants can use it to grow their customer base. You would learn how to use data science to tell your customer’s story using predictive analytics to learn about your customer web life cycle and how to deploy predictive analytics to help improve every step of your business customer acquisition and retention.
You would learn how to use the versatile python language to analyze, visualize, share insights and to transform data for business intelligence.
What you would learn in this training
- Use your customer data to improve your services, products and processes based on data.
- You would learn how to collect your customer data using web analytics
- How to analyze customer data with data science via Classification, Regression and Segmentation
- How to predict your customer lifetime value
- How to deploy predictive analytics in understanding which of your marketing channel is most viable
- Find unsatisfied customers who might leave your business using data science
- Learn how to use data to target your customers to increase sells and retention
- Optimize sales and margin of your products through model-based prices, offers and services.
- Use advanced algorithms to detect fraud and improper use of your services.
- Generate forecasts of KPIs, sales and product sales using statistics and machine learning.
Note: No prior knowledge in data analytics or programming is needed for this training.
Course Duration: 3 days
Course Fee: N40,000
Will Professional Certificate be given? YES
Training Dates: 3rd July – 5th July (Friday & Saturday 10 am and Sunday 1 pm)
What to Expect:
Data science techniques to the solution of real-world business problems, predictive analytics in each phase of the customer’s life cycle, including acquisition and retention.